PTCForum: La Evolución
Únete a la mejor comunidad para hacer tus negocios en internet.
¡¡No esperes más!!

Unirse al foro, es rápido y fácil

Únete a la mejor comunidad para hacer tus negocios en internet.
¡¡No esperes más!!
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
Publicidad
Últimos temas
» Stellarcrystal - el tercer sitio web de Francy Junger!
New Bux Host Script EmptySáb Mar 04, 2023 6:49 pm por danides

» 1º Pago de Adfaucetpay - 121 sat
New Bux Host Script EmptyDom Dic 04, 2022 8:52 pm por danides

» Adfaucetpay - up 10 satoshi por clic - minimo ₿0.00000001 BTC - Pago por Faucetpay
New Bux Host Script EmptyDom Dic 04, 2022 8:52 pm por danides

» Peer2profit - hacer dinero pasivo
New Bux Host Script EmptyMar Sep 27, 2022 12:27 pm por danides

» 2º Pago de Swapnex - 81 USDT
New Bux Host Script EmptyVie Abr 29, 2022 10:05 pm por danides

» Swapnex - Ingresos pasivos
New Bux Host Script EmptyVie Abr 29, 2022 10:04 pm por danides

» 1º Pago de Swapnex - 20 USDT
New Bux Host Script EmptyJue Abr 21, 2022 10:12 pm por danides

» Gana dinero 3.5 Euros Amazon
New Bux Host Script EmptyMiér Dic 15, 2021 9:50 pm por ARCANGEL

» 9º Pago de ViraBux - 0,46$
New Bux Host Script EmptyJue Mayo 27, 2021 11:19 am por choche

¿Quién está en línea?
En total hay 23 usuarios en línea: 0 Registrados, 0 Ocultos y 23 Invitados :: 1 Motor de búsqueda

Ninguno

[ Ver toda la lista ]

El record de usuarios en línea fue de 255 durante el Jue Feb 03, 2011 8:44 pm

New Bux Host Script

New Bux Host Script Empty New Bux Host Script

Mensaje por maks500 Vie Jul 19, 2013 11:16 pm

Hi, i am Maks, a new web developer. I know the world of the PTC (paid to click) pages and i wanted to do a Bux Host Script. I am already doing it and its going really fast, i want to make it know to the world, and i hope that if someone is interested on it, we can talk. My idea is to post "micro demos" of the page of the site i have already done, so you can test it and find any bugs on it so i can fix them and i can grow on this proyect.
I'll be glad if you follow my advances on my blog : tortideveloper.blogspot.com.ar
There i'll post news and updates.
If you are interested please contact me, or if you have any ideas or suggestions they are welcome, dont worry if you think you bother my with your questions.. it wont happen, contact me or post comments on my blog or here i'll wont have any problem on answering you Smile
Thanks a lot : Maks :)Hi, i am Maks, a new web developer. I know the world of the PTC (paid to click) pages and i wanted to do a Bux Host Script. I am already doing it and its going really fast, i want to make it know to the world, and i hope that if someone is interested on it, we can talk. My idea is to post "micro demos" of the page of the site i have already done, so you can test it and find any bugs on it so i can fix them and i can grow on this proyect.
I'll be glad if you follow my advances on my blog.
There i'll post news and updates.
If you are interested please contact me, or if you have any ideas or suggestions they are welcome, dont worry if you think you bother my with your questions.. it wont happen, contact me or post comments on my blog or here i'll wont have any problem on answering you Smile
Thanks a lot : Maks Smile

maks500

Cantidad de envíos : 1